(No, it’s not cheating!)
Electric Bike Hire $110 (12yrs and over)
With the addition of Electric bikes, friends of all abilities can join each other for a day of fun in the sun! No matter your fitness level, now every rider in your troop can keep up with each other. If you’ve never tried an electric bike before – do yourself a favour and try this remarkable ride!
You choose how much assistance you want. It may be less on the flat and more on the hills – completely up to you. Very easy to operate and a blast for anyone on a relaxing holiday – electric bikes prove the great outdoors is accessible for everyone! Riding and feeling the burn is great, but the smile on your dial when you effortlessly negotiate the steepest trail… priceless!!
Due to the popularity of these awesome bikes, bookings are essential.
Why hire electric?
- Helps you through the hills – better to ride up, than to hop off and push!
- You ride much further in a day and can enjoy the view better.
- More sightseeing, less exertion.
- Enables you to keep up with the rest of your troop with little exertion.
- Perfect for riders with fragile joints who may have trouble peddling a standard bike.
- You’re on holiday and on relax mode? An electric bike keeps you in your zen moment while enjoying the best our spectacular countryside has to offer, without sacrificing your time out.
- Truly the best fun on 2 wheels – you’ll have the best day ever!!
Just because you are on holiday and they are the best fun on 2 wheels!
Electric Bike Hire $140 for half-day from 9am-1pm or $160 for full-day 9am- 5pm.
Better By Bike offers the only Electric Tandem for hire in New Zealand! This is a great way to spend a day riding with your friend or partner. What used to be called the relationship tester is now the best bonding experience on 2 wheels. Having the electric motor allows you to enjoy all of the trails together without the struggle of one not being as strong or capable as the other.
We recommend the tandem for:
- Doubling someone who doesn’t have great riding skills
- Mum or dad on the front and kids on the back (from about 10yrs up due to height)
- You love the person you are riding with so much you want to talk along the way and really share the experience
- Riding with your bestie and want to have a laugh along the way
- BEST DAT EVER ON A TANDEM AND NOT MANY PLACES IN THE WORLD YOU WILL GET TO TRY THIS!